Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Once upon a time...

To those who wonder, where is the place that I used for this 'the banner' page was taken, I'll tell you about this awesome place, once it was.. Yeah.. but not anymore.. This is what's gonna happen to many of awesome 'place' for the name of development..
It's been a while since I last visited the place.. I the past, I used to go there with some frens, among other to do our fieldworks or on the way back from doing our fieldworks.. We use to stop here to get a 'refresment'.. Well.., not really like what you think, but more like what the kids are doing.. Just like them..
The place is call Sg. Beriah Kiri, at Kg. Changkat Lobak, not far from Bukit Merah. I can't really remember when the pic was taken but probably some times in 2000. It a cool place.. Unlike any other stream where you can dive, dip in or swim, this one is a 'blackwater' stream - the water more like tea or light, very light coffee.., emmm..., Nescafe probably.. The water is actually quite 'clear' but slightly tea-coloured. The underwater view is really something.. But it was all gone.. Too bad.. I miss it so much..

No comments: