Friday, April 18, 2008

Oh yes!!!

At last, I got something to say about (my data on) fishes of headwater streams in Peninsular Malaysia. For the past few weeks, I've been busy analysing incidence-based data of headwater stream fishes to estimate how many are there? Today, I'm trying to write the 'output' of the analysis. It is one of the aim of my bigger reason for coming to St. Andrews. The result IS still preliminary but I hope to write a manuscript, soon. It worth reporting it..
Each day, I learn something new here. Well, one don't have to be in the class room to learn.. With a good guidance, a lot one can get.. Internet when it is used wisely, it does help a lot too.. For those who interested in analysing biodiversity, I suggest you read this paper: http://viceroy.eeb.uconn.edu/RKCPublications/ColwellAndCoddington1994_hr.pdf

I hope you know what I mean..

1 comment:

jem said...

amey...ko email lah full paper kat aku..interested jugak nak baca..bagi link jer tak guna gak sebab tak bleh access from here..thanks

JEM