Monday, January 4, 2010

I'm back..

Yes!! I'm back but on this page only laa.. The others still remain 'hibernating'..
For 2010, I expect many thins to happen..
I hope to accomplish everything or at least a few things I supposed to accomplish lah..
Among others, get my final certificate!
For now, things moving so well.. But most of the time, the problem is ME!
For 2010, I hope I'm healthy; at least not in 'bad' shape lah.. So tired..
Like the other half always said, "Rabbit run so fast, then got tired or get sick!" Aihhh..
Anyway, have to continue running.. Must reach the finish line!
Hopefully, by June 2010!

All the best..
Insya'Allah

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year nad stay warm :).....Cheeho

amey ahmad said...

Happy New Year to you my fren..
Winter is biting and getting on my nerve.. :-(