Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Mega sampling II May-Jun 09

Mega sampling II

This is the date for my field works:

1. First league:-

  • 28 Apr - 5 May -- Terengganu
  • 6 - 11 May -- Kelantan
  • 12 May -- Lab works
  • 13 - 19 May -- Kedah
  • 20 - 21 May -- Perlis
  • 22 - 23 May -- Penang
  • 24 May - 1 Jun -- Perak
  • 2 - 4 Jun -- Lab works

2. Second league:-

  • 5 - 12 Jun -- Pahang
  • 13 - 19 Jun -- Johor
  • 20 Jun -- Melaka
  • 21 - 28 Jun -- N. Sembilan
  • 29 Jun - 2 Jul -- Selangor

All the best..!!

I really hope I can do this.. Last year, I've had Amzar, Fahmi, Nadia and Gee to help me and Syed covering about 22 sites all over Peninsular Malaysia. This year, it will be different - without Amzar who is currently a Research Assistant at USM Kubang Krian, Nadia who is currently working and Gee who is now teaching at Langkawi. Fahmi will be joining me when we head south (second league).

This year, there are about 55 sites all over Peninsular Malaysia need to cover. To date, I only got 2 helpers - Wana and Iqa, both were my former students who is recently completed their under graduate study. Syed agree to help me but he will only be available if there is no Department of Faculty activities that he is compulsory to attend.. I really need at least 2 boys to help me and Syed (once he can join me..) during sampling.. I hope I can get them before heading to Kelantan.. I need commitment helpers for the rest of the trip.. If not, I'm in trouble, man..

I really, really hope to be able to make this happen.. Wish me, everyone!!

No comments: