Tuesday, June 17, 2008

PRIMER 5

YES!!!! At last.. I manage to analyse my data using PRIMER5.. I spent almost 2 weeks playing with PRIMER5.. Yesterday, I manage to get it 'almost' right!! Not that easy but not million miles different.. Before this, I got busy with EstimateS.. The output from EstimateS are really interesting.. Form preliminary analysis using EstimateS, I discuss with my supevisor.. She suggest I concentrate on something I never thought would be so interesting! She want me to analyse further the data of fish inhabiting modified and natural pools.. Well, I got it done yesterday (YES! I am..) but I need to do it again. This time (a bit later, I guess..) to make it well structured. Before this, I try to get familiar with the data and analyses. Now, 'playing' time was over, now get down to serious business.. I am really excited to get the output ready for my next meeting with my supervisor.. It will take place on Thursday or may be Friday..
Wish me luck..

No comments: